Energy Diagnostics Process and Principles
Energy Diagnostics: Experts in Efficiency and Design
Improving the efficiency, environmental impact, and comfort of buildings throughout the country.
Friendly, flexible problem solvers with expertise in all aspects of energy efficiency and green building certifications. Our professional staff includes RESNET certified HERS raters, ACCA accredited HVAC designers, BPI certified field supervisors, NGBS and LEED for homes certified verifiers, and sales and administrative professionals.
We help builders, developers, and homeowners by providing tools and solutions to design and construct buildings that are efficient, code compliant, comfortable, sustainable, and cost-effective.
Residential and commercial builders, developers, code officials, engineers, architects, and homeowners looking to understand and improve their home or building's energy efficiency.
Energy Diagnostics is honored to have received accolades from the Environmental Protection Agency, Energy Star, RESNET, NGBS, and has been awarded the Great Place To Work status for multiple years.
Our Core Values:
- Excel with humble confidence
- Never stop growing
- Encourage others' success
- Resolve issues
- Go for the greater good
- YOLO! Enjoy the journey!
Our Proven Process
Our proven process that guides our mission and our work.
- Set expectations: Assess current products and practices to establish customer goals and expectations.
- Tailor product designs: Model product to meet the desired objectives with cost-effective measures.
- Assess current practices: Guide clients through the process while ensuring that all targets are being met.
- Resolve concerns: Address issues and trends with detailed solutions.
- Target progress opportunities: Conduct ongoing reviews to identify additional opportunities and service effectiveness.